Rocky Mountain Primary Care (RMPC) participates with most major insurance plans offered in the Denver metro area. See the list of major carriers below. If your carrier is not listed, please be sure to ask us if we participate with your plan. If you are covered by an HMO through one of the carriers below, you are able to select our providers as your primary care physician.
RMPC is able to electronically submit your claim to most insurance carriers. This ensures your claims will be processed in a timely fashion. In order to provide this service, it is essential to maintain complete and accurate insurance information on your account. Therefore, we will verify your insurance information at each visit. It is important for you to bring your current insurance card with you to each visit. We will make a copy of your card.
We recognize that all patients do not have insurance. If you are a “Self Pay” patient, RMPC will offer you a “Prompt Pay Discount” if you pay your bill in full on the day you are seen. Payment in full is expected each time you see your doctor.
If you have insurance, we will ask you to pay your office visit co-pay on the day you are seen. If you have a balance from a prior visit, we will ask you to pay that as well. We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.
Our Insurance Billing Department is always ready to help you with your insurance or billing questions. Please contact them at the phone number below. They are also happy to accept your payment over the phone.
7625 W 92nd Avenue
Westminster, CO 80021
Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Quick Reminders for each Visit:
- Bring your current insurance card to every visit
- If you are a new patient, please bring a photo ID to your first visit
- Update us with changes to your insurance since your last visit
- Help us keep accurate records by verifying your address, phone number and other contact information
- Be prepared to pay your co-pays and other amounts due on the day of your visit
Click here to view fee information.
Rocky Mountain Primary Care Participates With These Major Insurance Carriers:
- Aetna Healthcare
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna Healthcare
- Colorado Access – CHP+
- Coventry – First Health
- CCN – Community Care Network
- Great West Healthcare
- Humana Healthcare
- PHCS – Private Healthcare Systems
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Secure Horizons
- Tricare – EXCEPT Tricare Prime and Active Duty
- United Healthcare – We participate with all UHC plans EXCEPT “Navigate” and “Evercare”
This is not a complete list. Please call our Billing Office if you do not see your Carrier above. This list may change at any time.
All insurance plans are not the same. It is your responsibility to be aware of covered and non-covered services within your plan. If you are unsure of your coverage, a call to the Carrier’s membership service department may be beneficial.