IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Covid-19 vaccinations are available at all our locations. Please call to make an appointment for your vaccination or booster shots. As the Covid-19 pandemic continues our offices are constantly ready to adapt to the changing needs of our patients. From safe exam rooms and on-site testing to telehealth visits and 24-hour access to our on-call providers we’re prepared to care for you.
Please help us to help you by remembering to call your provider’s office prior to going to the ER or Hospital or before coming to the office without an appointment. You can call us anytime, day or night, and we’ll be here for you.
- https://cdphe.colorado.gov/ For information regarding our state wide situation
- https://www.cdc.gov/ For updates and information from the federal government
- https://www.webmd.com/ For general health questions regarding the Coronavirus
Vaccination is the best way to protect yourself and others. Social distancing in public situations will help prevent the general spread of the virus:
- Staying at least 6 feet from others even, when possible, friends and family.
- Avoid hugging, kissing, handshaking even if both parties are feeling well.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer frequently.
- When out in public touch as little as possible.
- Sanitize your hands before entering your home.
- Do not use public restrooms if possible.