Family medicine is the medical specialty which provides continuing, comprehensive health care for the individual and family.
Internal Medicine is the medical specialty which focuses on prevention and treatment of adult diseases.
Pediatrics is the medical specialty which is committed to the attainment of optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
In an effort to address the mental health needs of our patients, our Partners in Health location has two LCSW (Licenssed Clinical Social Worker) providers on staff.
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Well Child Exams
- Family Planning
- Group Visits – including Diabetes (RMPC Partners in Health)
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (Westminster 92nd Ave)
- Preventive Medicine/Physicals
- Sports Medicine
- Minor Emergency Appointments
- Respiratory Diseases – Asthma, COPD, etc.
- Chronic Care Mgmt – Diabetes, Heart Disease, Blood Pressure, etc.
- Diabetic Eye Exams (RMPC Partners in Health)
- Behavioral Health (RMPC Partners in Health)
- On-Site Digital X-Rays
- Minor Procedures
- EKG’s and Pulmonary Function Tests
- Health Coaching/Care Coordination
- Patient Education Classes
- Onsite Labcorp Draw Station